Lochore Update

wildebus

This might be of interest (posted yesterday at https://www.facebook.com/LochoreMeadows)

"Visitors to the park over the next couple of weeks may see some work ongoing in the area where we put visiting motorhomes. An Elsan point, based on those found throughout Europe and increasingly in the UK is being installed which will allow visiting motorhomes to drive over a concrete pad and discharge both black and grey waste into an underground pipe which is connected to the main sewar for the park. Visitors can dispose of waste and can take on fresh water at the same place. This replaces the existing motorhome service area which has been transformed into a bike wash facility and is proving popular with visitors who come here for cycling.
This addition to the facilities in the park will be a benefit throughout the year and particularly so during major events such as Rockore when we have higher numbers of visitors in the park."

Interesting description ref how to empty the black waste. Have to see what it all looks like...

How would you empty a cassette?

How would you empty a cassette?
this is what we will have to wait and see. it is not clear from the wording but I have no doubts there will be a normal kind of point (and nicer than the current one!).

I really like those cassette-o-mats actually and think many more sites should use them.

I do like the simple dump valve simplicity tbh, but with a electromagnetic valve with manual override.

This might be of interest (posted yesterday at https://www.facebook.com/LochoreMeadows)

"Visitors to the park over the next couple of weeks may see some work ongoing in the area where we put visiting motorhomes. An Elsan point, based on those found throughout Europe and increasingly in the UK is being installed which will allow visiting motorhomes to drive over a concrete pad and discharge both black and grey waste into an underground pipe which is connected to the main sewar for the park. Visitors can dispose of waste and can take on fresh water at the same place. This replaces the existing motorhome service area which has been transformed into a bike wash facility and is proving popular with visitors who come here for cycling.
This addition to the facilities in the park will be a benefit throughout the year and particularly so during major events such as Rockore when we have higher numbers of visitors in the park."

Interesting description ref how to empty the black waste. Have to see what it all looks like...
I think we all know what the black waste looks like, David :eek:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back