Mastercraft Upholstery, Blackpool.

Wooie1958

Be very careful if you`re thinking of using Mastercraft Upholstery, Blackpool.

Apparently this is perfectly acceptable workmanship from a professional upholstery company.

A pissed up monkey high on cocaine could have done e better job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!47734477354773647737477384773947740

They used the original covers, but took out the sprung interior and put memory foam inserts in and the zip.

It was a " she " allegedly and i think " she " did it after coming back from the pub.

Also they told me it`s the fabrics fault and down to poor quality fabric that`s pulling it out of shape.

P.S.

The memory foam inserts are brilliant and very comfortable but the whole job has been spoilt by poor workmanship.

My wife has done ours and would put that to shame ,I would not pay for workmanship oops labour at that standard I’m afraid

Even if the fabric is stretched they still haven't put the zip in straight! Appalling workmanship...in the third photo is the stitching even meeting on the corner? I suppose if they are comfortable and look ok in place, you could use them but I would expect a massive discount. Surely they could see what the fabric was like when they agreed the job....they should have warned you if unable to make a good job of it.

+1 on the alignment which are simple cutting and stitching tasks.
You even gave them fabric with lines built in - which if course was their downfall!
I wouldn't be happy but one might well having difficulty getting them home without full payment - particularly if you provided the fabric.
Your warning noted and hopefully that will reflect in reduced business for them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back