Members YouTube Channels.

Admin

Administator

A few of our members have YouTube channels where they show us their camping adventures. It would great if we could support these members by subscribing to their YouTube channels and giving their videos a watch.

The first one I would like to promote is our member Hapless Hamburger, some of you may have met him and his Wife and Daughter at the New Year Rally.

This is his latest video, please show your support by subscribing to his channel.

Their latest Youtube video link

Tried watching the video, couldn't hear most of it because of the loud soundtrack playing over it.....

"Audio goes live on 100 subscribers"?
TBH, not a great way to attract subs as people generally not inclined to subscribe if there is no narration. (sorry if being negative, but that's my take on that idea :( )

I think Richard is just starting so if we give him constructive feedback.
Well, that is I think.
OK, to rephrase the same point .... "Don't wait for 100 Subscribers before having commentary on your videos and it will be more interesting and you will likely get more subscribers and faster as well"

Good quality video, maybe less motorway footage and more info/footage on the overnight stop would have be useful, agree with the comments about the muzac/lack of commentary ...... but interesting start nonetheless

Can we all play?
Mine is

Which charts my three ongoing conversions and our trips out in WAS.
Last weekend we had a rather soggy but enjoyable trip down to Owl's Grove and back.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back