Mibeez naw.

Hotrats13

Thinking of holding off from buying lipo4.Those clever Koreans have allegedly cracked the sodium battery build with lightning chargeing times and higher range for solid state ,or some more gobledegook i don`t understand. They recon it will blow all other batteries oot the waater.

I should think you'll be a couple of years before they will get to the UK shops.

If you have a look at a YTube channel called “Just have a think” it covers a lot of the new technology concerning batteries, solar power, wind and other forms of generation, it might give you a better idea how far sodium batteries are off. Personally I think the Lithium batteries would give you the benefit now.

Lightning charging times will be an enormous advantage for EVs. I am not sure it will help us leisure users much, our charging is limited by alternators, solar and mains chargers. My LiFePO4 could already accept faster charging than my systems are capable of providing so what do I gain by having lightning charging times.

Lightning charging times will be an enormous advantage for EVs. I am not sure it will help us leisure users much, our charging is limited by alternators, solar and mains chargers. My LiFePO4 could already accept faster charging than my systems are capable of providing so what do I gain by having lightning charging times.
I can think of one place so long as you had a charger to do it, Falls of Shin charge £5 for an hours leccy. If I had a 200 amp mains charger I would have risked it lol

Back