Mobile Internet SOLD

Picket

TP-LINK TLMR6400 M300 Mbps Wireless LTE Router

Used for just over a week whilst broadband was installed, just moved house and BT let me down. I had to wait extra week this allowed me to work from home.

Absolute doddle to set up, I used an EE sim but will accept any. Got good speeds, 60-78Mbs, one day got 89Mbs. It all depends on location but I found it gave fast reliable connection.

Has 4 Ethernet (RJ-45) ports, with 802.11b, 4G, 3G, Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n, and Wireless (Wi-Fi). It has also allows dual network, user and guest plus parental control over usage.

Cheap mobile internet access that can be used both at home and away, ideal for holidays or use in motorhome or caravan. Smarty Sim allows free roaming in EU. Could also be used to give access to CCTV in remote location, the uses are endless.
To use on a 12 volt supply you will need a 12v to 9v converter:

P1270624.JPGP1270631.JPG

Last edited:
I am using the Motorhome 5 G pro set up with external directional antenna.
I have the very same WiFi In the Moho so just take the unit with me saves buying Two sim deals when we’re away.
One sim does at home and away …

image.jpg

Am I correct in thinking this costs £420? Plus the cost SIM

Mine doesn't give 5G but we can't get it anyway, but will do everything else.

Yes it’s the same one as the Moho. We will use the same WiFi at home at in the Moho and this is the reason why.

I could have bought a cheaper set up in fact much cheaper but thought at the time interchangeable would suit us better .

Our we would be paying for the home broardband at £67 per month. And us being away a fair bit we were unable to turn on and off broardband

When we were away thats like over 6 months a year …

so 12 months at £ 804. Plus 6 months unlimited. WiFi at £ 35. A month. £ 210.

Total. A year £ 1014.00 a year .

So with just the WiFi. It’s now. £ 420. A year saving a total of £ 594. That’s anther long trip out in the Moho..
Made sense to me .

Last edited:
Back