Motorhome Gadgets

No the whole thing and the extra large one too.edit just checked yes just the tools :b0230:

Last edited:
Campervanannie;n4027 said:
No the whole thing and the extra large one too.edit just checked yes just the tools :b0230:

Thought so Annie, that's why I thought this was a good price because I've seen the tools advertised for £8 - £10 elsewhere.

Wully;n1072 said:
My own personal beer fridge. I’m way down pecking order on fridge space seems my wife thinks foods more important. I’m gonna fit one in garage one of them wee bud or Stella ones with the glass door heaven??

This could solve many problems.

beerchair.jpg

Robmac;n4031 said:
Thought so Annie, that's why I thought this was a good price because I've seen the tools advertised for £8 - £10 elsewhere.

Apparently Go Outdoors to a cheaper version in the fishing tackle department for £15 Davey had one here at Abingdon and cooked spicey Bratwurst for us in his.

Campervanannie;n6976 said:
Apparently Go Outdoors to a cheaper version in the fishing tackle department for £15 Davey had one here at Abingdon and cooked spicey Bratwurst for us in his.

Yeah, I saw that one when I was in GO a couple of weeks ago.

I only bought the RM coz it had the utensils with it, buy I might but the other one as well as it's 'griddled' and might be better for steaks, burgers etc.

(Just checked, it's now £19.99 at GO, but available on Ebay for £11.99 with free postage)

Admin;n264 said:
Christmas is coming fast, what motorhome gadget would you like to find under the tree?

A perpetual motion machine please, Phil. Just a medium sized one will suffice - I'm not power hungry (when in the Moho). I'll connect it to a suitable alternator myself.

And before you say it, you can forget all that Einstein clap trap. I've seen schematics of my dream on the internet.

About 1kw output please.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Full Member;n7094 said:
A perpetual motion machine please, Phil. Just a medium sized one will suffice - I'm not power hungry (when in the Moho). I'll connect it to a suitable alternator myself.

And before you say it, you can forget all that Einstein clap trap. I've seen schematics of my dream on the internet.

About 1kw output please.

Colin ???

Would a Hamster in a wheel do the job?

Or even a Haaamster?

Robmac;n7096 said:
Would a Hamster in a wheel do the job?

Or even a Haaamster?

I'm confident that Paul could do something - but only about 250W from a human. Possibly less from a hamster?
Neither perpetual motion unfortunately though, Rob.

Colin ???

Hi,

I noticed in last month's MMM an ad for the (in)famous "Double Skillet"

I know that's a word only to be mentioned in hushed tones to some but at least someone has taken over the product as the original manufacturer retired a while ago.

They have a website and I guess they will be at the shows. They only seem to show one size 20cm diameter.

I've no connection with the company. It's just that ours is past its best after many years use.

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back