My Chihuahua has Just had 5 Pups while were Touring Cornwall

I’m not really an animal lover, I do admire your decision to alter your holiday to accommodate the pups and hope all goes well.
I’m a little confused by the very opinionated person on here, loves 4 legged friends but is against breeding,so, where exactly do pups come from??
I would quite like to see pics though, just to show my other half and tease her a bit ?

Hope it won't turn into another person with a jaded view of us motor home folk. Gotta say if my first post had received a similar response I don't think I'd have hung around either. Couldn't really see Anything wrong about the post either, booked foreign holiday,found out dog was expecting,revised plans to suit the situation. Probably at some personal expense too, but done for the sake of the dog. Can't understand how that makes the op a bad person or an irresponsible dog owner. Wishing them luck & happy travels if they don't return....

What lovely news?, & as has been said an unfortunate welcome? I do hope they are still checking posts & parents pups & people still doing well? not so much Cornish sunshine today as mizzle!! Xxx

What lovely news?, & as has been said an unfortunate welcome? I do hope they are still checking posts & parents pups & people still doing well? not so much Cornish sunshine today as mizzle!! Xxx
I know , pups are doing fine Shame about Cornish Weather

I agree with, thankfully the majority of, other replies. Well done for sticking by your dogs and adjusting your holidays accordingly.

Please don't be put off the forum by one very opinionated view.

Now, where are those photos!
I know , pups are doing fine Shame about Cornish Weather
I've just added the photos sorry Ive never really posted before

I agree with, thankfully the majority of, other replies. Well done for sticking by your dogs and adjusting your holidays accordingly.

Please don't be put off the forum by one very opinionated view.

Now, where are those photos!
Just posted photos

Mums looking as if to say, stay away, these are my puppies. Good to see that she and they are doing well. I'm sure it will have been a talking point on the campsite. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a succession of visitors say "please missus, can we see your puppies!"

I'm pleased you finally posted these and hope that you will see from all the positive reactions versus the one (ONE PERSON) that we are a friendly bunch on here.

Keep the pics coming as the puppies grow, we pretty much all love puppy pics.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back