My Chihuahua has Just had 5 Pups while were Touring Cornwall

Aww beautiful! Bless her, Mum looks as though she doesn't know what's hit her but so glad the pups are thriving. Thank you for the pic... that's me melted for the rest of the day :)

Is that a soft sided cage or deep bed she is in? Thinking maybe of getting Chloe something which has has sides fixed on the seat she has decided is hers! Trouble is she "digs around" in the bed and has flicked it off onto the floor of the van when we are driving. Then sits looking down all sad till we stop and pick it up, put it back, then she does it again! Remind anyone of a toddler??? She has a harness but the bed is loose.

I wondered if there were others who had there MOTORHOME turned into a Labour Suite. I have 2 Chihuahuas and they love my Van and really feel at home ,So much so that My girl Pippa has just given birth to a litter of five little fluffy long haired Chihuahuas, I had just paid almost £600 for 2 pet passports and the relevant jabs and blood tests to go touring in europe for a month only to realise she was due right at the start of our holidays, so were stuck in uk for the time being, I didn't want to have problems re-entering the UK, so were down cornwall at the moment. she's neither up nor down, just taking it in her stride.and were lapping up the glorious sunshine.
Very cute - maybe you are into something - a mobile labour suite!!! ?

Is that a soft sided cage or deep bed she is in? Thinking maybe of getting Chloe something which has has sides fixed on the seat she has decided is hers! Trouble is she "digs around" in the bed and has flicked it off onto the floor of the van when we are driving. Then sits looking down all sad till we stop and pick it up, put it back, then she does it again! Remind anyone of a toddler??? She has a harness but the bed is loose.
Hi
Gorgeous puppies and thank you for the update on them and coming back to post pics now we’ll need regular pics of them
I've got loads of pictures I'll have to post some

How are the pups doing. Would love to see them now bet they are all up and about . It's amazing how quickly they grow. I can remember years ago a dog of mine got pregnant accidentally. Someone left the gate open , I was then informed that she was giving a dog a piggy back by the time I got down stairs the deed was done. It was a lovely experience to watch her being a perfect mum. Managed to find good homes for all 5. Would been great to see update pics.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back