New Self builder

Landyseverywhere

Hi all from wet windy Lincolnshire,I've nearly finished my first self build,based on a mwb iveco daily 2008,2berth,shower,WC,fridge ,250w solar,diesel night heater,2 burner hob,sink microwave,3000w inverter,led lighting,2 side windows ,refillable gas bottle,all fitted after van return,as we intend to use it for years to come largely over the water went through van is new cambelt,allpads and discs,all new tyres,even a new clutch( which replaced a 1/2 worn one) but better safe than sorry,all worn bushes etc replaced so its been a lot of work,but fingers crossed worthwhile,I own a cl site so would welcome any other motorhomes especially self builders !

Hi all from wet windy Lincolnshire,I've nearly finished my first self build,based on a mwb iveco daily 2008,2berth,shower,WC,fridge ,250w solar,diesel night heater,2 burner hob,sink microwave,3000w inverter,led lighting,2 side windows ,refillable gas bottle,all fitted after van return,as we intend to use it for years to come largely over the water went through van is new cambelt,allpads and discs,all new tyres,even a new clutch( which replaced a 1/2 worn one) but better safe than sorry,all worn bushes etc replaced so its been a lot of work,but fingers crossed worthwhile,I own a cl site so would welcome any other motorhomes especially self builders !
Hello and Welcome. Safe travels.

Welcome. Lincolnshire is a big county. What area are you?

Welcome to the forum.

Mablethorpe is a big place, could you be more specific?

Good Morning and Welcome Aboard, nice to see you, welcome to the good times,and thank you for the CL

Welcome to the site! We often come to Lincolnshire so a CL would be useful. Have you put details on here somewhere?

Nice to see you on board, happy times in your self build,see you one day

welcome, might have to look you up sometime, in the mean time this is our Iveco
ckgHlzL.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back