Noco genius 10 battery charger + maintainer

reikiman

hi everyone following a very long none travelling year i noticed problems with my batteries, even though it’s been plugged into the mains all the time it’s spent off the road, the batteries didn’t seem to retain there full charge, started it up from time to time but not been on my travel hasnt given them a full charge, so looked on the reviews with regards to chargers, purchased a ring charger wasn’t impressed wether it was the actual model i bought or my expectations, had it connected to boost that didn’t happen so i sent it back had a refund, purchased a Noco Genius 10 battery charger + maintainer, it’s 12V/6V and compatible with wet cell / AGM/Lithium/ 6v Wet cell /AGM too, also if you still need 12v supply when you remove the battery you can connect this to the power source too, if your batteries haven’t been charged for some time and struggle to retain full charge this Noco has a 12V repair which pulsates to break down the calcium deposits too, quite small to it has a bracket to fix it into the vehicle if you need a permanent trickle charger, hope this info is helpful you, they retail at £120 i got mine from halfords there are several different model, also boostersimage.jpg

Not heard of that one, I've always used CTEK chargers.

Here is a comparison video.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back