Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff, can you tell me if raised fire pits are allowed ? Also is anyone planning on having fireworks new years eve, as it will freak our dogs out big time.
Thanks Rob
P.s. just going to aldi's to get some daft gifts

Hi

I have sent you a PM
Hi Jeff
thanks to a very nice Mr Fixit man my gas fire is now unexpectedly fixed. So, any places left for full period 28th to 2nd?
Also, another question...what is the latest arrival time on 28th, we have a family 'do' in Bolton on 28th so will need to make my excuses to leave in time to get to you at a sensible time!!
best regards
Stirling

Hello Sterling

Great news you have your fire fixed , I have put you on the List . I would say up to about 20.00pm would be ok to arrive on the 28th , if it gets any later you can PM me . Hope this is ok ? and looking forward to meeting you . Regards Jeff

Hello Sterling

Great news you have your fire fixed , I have put you on the List . I would say up to about 20.00pm would be ok to arrive on the 28th , if it gets any later you can PM me . Hope this is ok ? and looking forward to meeting you . Regards Jeff
Excellent, see you then...not been to a rally since the one at Valley, looking forward to it. Played rugby here when I was young and daft so know exactly where it is.

I have been asked about attendees bringing biscuits / cakes for the tea and coffee table , the answer is yes , but they must be sealed and not after the sell by date

I will be collecting payments on SUNDAY 29th DECEMBER 10.00 AM, anyone who plans to arrive after this day payment will be required on the day you arrive . PLEASE TRY TO HAVE THE EXACT MONEY . Thank you

I will be collecting payments on SUNDAY 29th DECEMBER 10.00 AM, anyone who plans to arrive after this day payment will be required on the day you arrive . PLEASE TRY TO HAVE THE EXACT MONEY . Thank you
might not be up at 10-00 am

Hi Jeff, sorry I've left it late, can you possibly book me in, I've a hole to drill if required lol. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Sod it. Paul

I have just been looking at the long range weather forecast and there is NO frost or snow forcasted for the duration of our stay . HAPPY DAYS (y):cool:

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, sorry I've left it late, can you possibly book me in, I've a hole to drill if required lol. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Sod it. Paul

Hello Paul
It will be great to see you again . I have put you on the list (y)

Typical, no frost and I was hoping for some, the fridge has just failed my pre flight checks. Won’t stay lit on gas reckon it’ll be the pcb (again) thanks Thetford. Anyway it won’t stop us so see you on the 28th

Typical, no frost and I was hoping for some, the fridge has just failed my pre flight checks. Won’t stay lit on gas reckon it’ll be the pcb (again) thanks Thetford. Anyway it won’t stop us so see you on the 28th

There is a fridge in the club should you need to use one (y)

Hi Jeff. Can you bring me a couple of window stickers please.

List of attendees

1. Jeff and Lorraine Stewards
  2. Yorkslass Stewards
  3. FERENZA 5 Nights G
  4. Slider 3 Nights PAID £47
  5. JohnDoris 5 Nights
  6. Kimbowbill 5 Nights
  7. Chris 1701 5 Nights
  8. Molly 3 5 Nights
  9. Jillyhug 5 Nights
  10. AdriaTwin 3 Nights
  11. Dogeared 5 Nights
  12. Undertaker 4 Nights
  13. TissyD 5 Nights
  14. Patnlorewatson 5 Nights
  15. Meduck 5 Nights
  16. earby mick 3 Nights
  17. Cowanhouse 5 Nights
  18. Bigredf 5 Nights
  19. Phiz 5 Nights
  20. Forrory 4 Nights
  21. Pugwash 4/5 Nights
  22. bob1946 5 Nights
  23. Stirlingb 5 Nights
  24. SOD IT 5 Nights
jeff merry Christmas happy newyear

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back