Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I live very near the rugby club at Rakewood and have never been on a Motorhomer rally. If possible I would love to be able to visit you and have a chat about your rallies and meet members.

I live very near the rugby club at Rakewood and have never been on a Motorhomer rally. If possible I would love to be able to visit you and have a chat about your rallies and meet members.
Yes not a problem , looking forward to seeing you 🙂

Hi Jeff, not been on any of Wildcamping/Motorhomer rallies before despite being a Full member of Wildcamping for many years. Retired now so more time on our hands and fancy a good "do" for New year. So can you put us down for 3 nights 29th,30th and 31st please ?
Steve and Kim

It will be great to meet you both ;)

Hi Jeff, sounds good. Would you put me and Teresa down for 4 nights 28th to 31st please. Happy to help out with any tasks. Also we plan to do a couple of walks weather permitting so if anyone wants to tag along I’m happy to informally lead. Regards Mick

Hi Jeff, sounds good. Would you put me and Teresa down for 4 nights 28th to 31st please. Happy to help out with any tasks. Also we plan to do a couple of walks weather permitting so if anyone wants to tag along I’m happy to informally lead. Regards Mick

It will be a pleasure to have you both . I have put you on the list ;)

List of attendees

1. Jeffmossy
  2. Lorraine Steward
  3. Yorkslass Steward
  4. The Laird Steward
  5. FERENZA 5 Nights G
  6. Slider 5 Night
  7. JohnDoris 5 Nights
  8. Kimbowbill 5 Nights
  9. Chris 1701 5 Nights
  10. Molly 3 5 Nights
  11. Jilyhug 5 Nights
  12. AdriaTwin 3 Nights
  13. Dogeared 5 Nights
  14. Undertaker 4 Nights

And jeff wye am i a free member miduck
I think all PayPal subscriptions need to be renewed and your last payment has now been 12 months ago , so you either need to re subscribe or you can pay me next time you see me and I will sort it out with Phil

If you are attending and want to organise any day time activities we would really appreciate your time and effort

Anybody that will be attending this Northern New Years Rally that would like to suggest and run any games, quizzes, instrument learning (ANYTHING that might be of interest) during the daytime this would be most appreciated.

I have a suggestion that I would like to put to the attendees: to bring a wrapped gifts (large boxes with small gifts also different packaging to disguise the shape) of not much value (even booby prizes) to be exchanged for raffle tickets (when these are drawn people are not allowed to shake the box they pick on the fancy wrapping not knowing whats inside, then pick the next raffle ticket out. You can bring as many presents that you wish (REMEMBER OF LITTLE VALUE) you will receive equal amount of raffle tickets, We were thinking of having this on the evening before New years Eve 30th December (this idea partly came from steveandjulie) PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

WE ARE THINKING OF HOLDING THE ABOVE IN THE AFTERNOON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS OF INTEREST AND WE WILL BE HOLDING A MUSIC QUIZ IN EVENING

We will have the clubhouse opened daily,so all board games, playing cards etc. will be most welcome
Your suggestions are more than welcome in making this event memorably happy for all

There will be a quiz on 29th December (DEFIANTLY NOT HARD) , £1 per person entry , there will be A CASH PRIZE for the winning team

Would you like a table for freebies/exchange ( Books , CDs . Dvds etc. )?

A few walks are also being organised by Undertaker ( Mick and Teresa )

Time is now getting closer, Jeff and I are going to Grand Canaria for a week beginning of December . so we need to start organizing entertainments .

PLEASE POST ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE, AGAIN MUCH APPRECIATED AND I WILL PUT THESE ON THE LIST

THERE HAS BEEN A SUGGESTION REGARDING FANCY DRESS FOR NEW YEARS EVE

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back