Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Jeff, Lorraine, Sue, David, thankyou all for a lovely New Year meet. We really enjoyed it. A big thanks to everyone for your hospitality. It was such a relaxed welcome organised break.
Barry and Margaret.
Have a fab New Year to you all.

Many thanks to Jeff Lorraine Sue and Dave for a great break. A pity it was spoiled for us with the van heater problems but we had plenty of offers of help. Special thanks to Dave for lending us a spare battery and to Jeff for taking me to fetch a new one. It was good to see some folks we have met before and nice to meet so many new friends. Hopefully see you all again. Jacki and Chris

Thanks to Jeff, Lorraine, Sue and Dave for organising the meeting particularly the unseen work getting the venue ready for us. We had a great time and hope to see you all again soon. In the meantime I will practice my whistling, although the dancing will definitely not progress beyond dad dancing. Mick and Teresa

Thanks for another great mossy meet and all that put in the hard work ,and to kimbo for stealing the dance floor and making the party go with a swing .JEFF N LORAIN hope you have a fantastic trip, you are going to be missed by us all . Bazz n Chris

Last edited:
Home again after a fab meet. Everyone joined in to make it a friendly memorable week.Don't know where the time went, never a dull moment. Lovely to meet new folks and old friends.
Thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for the time they have given to organising it and making sure everything ran smoothly. You will be missed over the next few months but i hope you enjoy your travels. xx

Well I'am a very happy bunny, everything went really well, no hiccups any niggles was cleared up by everybody mucking in (everybody take a bow and a pat on the back) Dave, Sue, Jeff and myself run as a good team cracking the more than welcomed whip
The meet was fabulous, everybody new and old mixed with one another made the feeling great
Thanks to our resident singer and dancer (Yes you Jenny)
The rugby club was very pleased with all the hard work CLEANING we are more than welcome again
I really enjoyed myself so its back to reality for me and most
Phiz hope your Dad was OK after is fall - you were missed, but hopefully we will see you again some time

If Carlsberg did new year rallys then this was one of them ............
What a fantastic bunch of people you are , and we could not have welcomed the new year in with a better bunch if we tried . Special thanks to Sue and David for helping with the smooth running of the event , you both went above and beyond what was expected of you . Also a BIG thanks to all who mucked in with the cleaning and everyday tasks . you all did us proud . Have a happy 2020 and I am sorry to say it is now Good Night from me and Lorraine , take care and as Vera lynn said .................. " We will meet again dont know were don't know when "

Last edited:
If Carlsberg did new year rallys then this was one of them ............
What a fantastic bunch of people you are , and we could not have welcomed the new year in with a better bunch if we tried . Special thanks to Sue and David for helping with the smooth running of the event , you both went above and beyond what was expected of you . Also a BIG thanks to all who mucked in with the cleaning and everyday tasks . you all did us proud . Have a happy 2020 and I am sorry to say it is now Good Night from me and Lorraine , take care and as Vera lynn said .................. " We will meet again dont know were don't know when "
Sorry tp see you both go. Hope you keep in touch.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back