Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
If Carlsberg did new year rallys then this was one of them ............
What a fantastic bunch of people you are , and we could not have welcomed the new year in with a better bunch if we tried . Special thanks to Sue and David for helping with the smooth running of the event , you both went above and beyond what was expected of you . Also a BIG thanks to all who mucked in with the cleaning and everyday tasks . you all did us proud . Have a happy 2020 and I am sorry to say it is now Good Night from me and Lorraine , take care and as Vera lynn said .................. " We will meet again dont know were don't know when "

This was our first rally with the group and it definitely won’t be our last . We were made really welcome and we enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to everyone and have a great time on your travels Jeff and Lorraine

This was our first rally with the group and it definitely won’t be our last . We were made really welcome and we enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to everyone and have a great time on your travels Jeff and Lorraine
It was good to meet you. You were parked next to us.

If Carlsberg did new year rallys then this was one of them ............
What a fantastic bunch of people you are , and we could not have welcomed the new year in with a better bunch if we tried . Special thanks to Sue and David for helping with the smooth running of the event , you both went above and beyond what was expected of you . Also a BIG thanks to all who mucked in with the cleaning and everyday tasks . you all did us proud . Have a happy 2020 and I am sorry to say it is now Good Night from me and Lorraine , take care and as Vera lynn said .................. " We will meet again dont know were don't know when "

Thanks to you Jeff and Lorraine for organising and hosting the best meets going (including but not just this one!). We are missing you both already but I for one am looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in 2020 - just make sure you keep us all informed of your progress with plenty of pictures. Take good care of yourselves and most of all have fun.
Jill

Well I'am a very happy bunny, everything went really well, no hiccups any niggles was cleared up by everybody mucking in (everybody take a bow and a pat on the back) Dave, Sue, Jeff and myself run as a good team cracking the more than welcomed whip
The meet was fabulous, everybody new and old mixed with one another made the feeling great
Thanks to our resident singer and dancer (Yes you Jenny)
The rugby club was very pleased with all the hard work CLEANING we are more than welcome again
I really enjoyed myself so its back to reality for me and most
Phiz hope your Dad was OK after is fall - you were missed, but hopefully we will see you again some time
Well you know me by now, if I don't feel comfortable I take myself off and keep out the way, you both always make every effort to ensure we all feel comfortable. I keep forgetting your going away, probably because I'm so jealous xx have a fantastic time and keep us posted on your travels xx love you both xx

Hi Northern New Year Rallyers. Not been on computer for a few days so first chance to post since the rally.
Thanks to our worthy organisers for an excellent meet though I waited in vain for the 'easy' quiz questions...better luck next time on that one!:)

It was a pleasure to meet you and Jane and hope to see you again (y) . PS Sorry about the bad news you both received

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back