Not getting notifications

Pudsey Bear

I've just checked and everything is turned on, but not a single email since I joined, no biggy, but I just thought I should get them.

I’d check that your preferences are ticked like this
85873BB6-767C-4013-9061-5AAD0E470E99.png

If they are, perhaps check your junk folder.

Another one to check perhaps is the e mail address you have when you look at “account details”

I've just checked and everything is turned on, but not a single email since I joined, no biggy, but I just thought I should get them.

You turned off all your email notifications on 22nd December 2018, you then reactivated them on May 9th 2019.

Hmm, odd, on my screen they were all ticked.

As you can tell Phil, are they still switched on as I'm not getting them, spam folder checked daily before deleting.

Still no notifications, double checked my settings, all on as far as I can see, so I don't know if I have any replies to post I have been on unless I come to the forum.

My forum, of course, does not suffer from this problem :D :D :D

Still no notifications, double checked my settings, all on as far as I can see, so I don't know if I have any replies to post I have been on unless I come to the forum.

Hi Kev,

I am sorry Kev but I am away running a rally, once I return I will find out why this is happening.

Phil

Hi Kevin,

I just did a test:

1) I changed the email address on your account to a spare email address I have.
2) I started a conversation with you.

I instantly got an email notification alerting me to the new conversation message.

I have changed the email back to how you set it before.

This proves that there is nothing wrong with the forum and that email notifications are being sent to the email address you have in your profile.

So my forum does not suffer from this problem either, this issue is your end.

email test.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back