Off colour

TeamRienza

I have been waiting since lunchtime to read if anyone else had a different colour on their motorhomer site. Since nobody has written, I am beginning to think I am hallucinating!!

Some of the threads were in a really nice shade of blue. The banner, the typing and other features as well. Curiously some threads were in the normal mediocre green and even more curiously some had a first page in blue and second in green.

Since I came on this evening all is green as usual. I am on an I pad in France. Am I hallucinating and if not is it possible for me to set the colour as a choice?

Davy

Well, it appears I have not lost my mind, and despite being a child of the late 50s and 60s I have never partaken of anything stronger than John Player blacks and Tubourg green!!

At the bottom of the site page (left) is a little icon of a paintbrush stating motorhomer green. When I clicked it I now get everything in blue. Very happy. Off to wild camper to see if I can do the same on there.

Davy

Can't see any icons to change on here, but I only have smartphone access so maybe that's why. Really gonna have to learn to drive the 'pooter we got in my bedroom sometime...😕

Go to the home page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom to the tiny writing and you will find the changed colour button on the bottom left.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back