Posted by jeffmossy
RAF Burtonwood . Gulliver’s World . Warrington
Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That's great Jeff thanks will get there as soon as we can but got to work depending how much mail I have on my delivery but definitely by 5 hopefully sooner if it's quiet

Sorry to miss you before you left Jeff. Thank you, Lorraine and Sue for another fabulous weekend. Lovely weather (mostly), fabulous company and fun event. Can’t wait for the next one.

Well, thank you once again Jeff and team for (a) sorting out the weather, (b) creating such a wonderful meet, and (c) bringing such a great group of folks together. Sue and I would also like to say thankyou to those generous folks who took some of our junk---no sorry, craft goods and left us a goodly amount of cash to drop into the museum collection pot. It was good to meet up with friends and get to know some newbies too.
Peter & Sue
aka
The 'Oppy's
ps Jeff, don't forget "testing 123"

Thank you Jeff for making us so welcome on our first meet with your group. Great information for what to see and do around the area. We will be back with again soon. . Steve n Shirl

A BIG thank you to all who attended , what a great weekend we had . Special thanks to Sue for her help and taking control of the meet on Sunday . See you all at Glasson

What a cracking weekend, thanks Jeff and Lorraine and Sue for organising. I've got to give a mahousive thanks to Deb's, sorting out mi wiring, what an amazing job she did, I'm waiting for next meet, I'll bring the tools and the wood, 😂😂😂

Finally got a connection.
Thanks Jeff for organising another great meet, and to Burtonwood for making it possible.
Good company as always and the added bonus of good weather
Not long to Glasson. :giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back