rain & more rain in france

rugbyken

the best thing about a motorhome holiday is the freedom ie stop for lunch in some random village enjoy it so much you stay for 3 days, the other side of that coin of course ! we got off the ferry at st malo to rain a lot of rain we kept going it kept raining 3/4 of the way through france it stopped just before bordeaux we clipped the ringroad and went south east about 40 miles now in a village by the canal a loading basin inclined plane lock and the obligatory chateau , as a consolation the rain in st malo was 10deg nantes 11 , niort 12 and a dizzy 13 as we got to bordeaux, heading for irun & the border tomorrow so warmer still i hope
because the weather was so bad stayed on the peage total 356 mls €47 3 x 2 hr bites easy running

How's it going with the speed camera?
I hope it dries up over the boarder and the sun comes out, then all will be well in the world.
Stay safe.

similar problems here ken it was raining here this morning 9c five mile from the house more rain and 7c tonight more rain and 5c tomorrow we’re promised white fluffy rain. O what a crisis you have wished I had you’re problems. Enjoy the trip and the pot of gold at the end👍

the best thing about a motorhome holiday is the freedom ie stop for lunch in some random village enjoy it so much you stay for 3 days, the other side of that coin of course ! we got off the ferry at st malo to rain a lot of rain we kept going it kept raining 3/4 of the way through france it stopped just before bordeaux we clipped the ringroad and went south east about 40 miles now in a village by the canal a loading basin inclined plane lock and the obligatory chateau , as a consolation the rain in st malo was 10deg nantes 11 , niort 12 and a dizzy 13 as we got to bordeaux, heading for irun & the border tomorrow so warmer still i hope
because the weather was so bad stayed on the peage total 356 mls €47 3 x 2 hr bites easy running
Another good thing about a motorhome holiday is the ability to change location in the hope of finding somewhere warm, dry and sunny! Tomorrow afternoon, you should have 12/14 degrees and sunshine near the Spanish border. http://www.meteofrance.com/accueil will give you forecasts for up to 14 days ahead (with an indication of degree of confidence from 4 days ahead).

we crossed the border at lunchtime today temp 17/18 stopped at alkampo irun stocked up filled up €1:169 a litre & hit the hills up past pamplona towards zaragoza up being the operative word up in the clouds that is. !! temp 2 degrees at 5 zero now at 10 pm , heating on so we’re snug aire is a natural park arguedas sandstone cliffs with cave houses stunning & floodlit at night CF8E9E53-E7FC-46EE-ADF4-506EDD1688D6.jpegDB2958C1-08A5-46D6-9ECA-349DB053E010.png4E17FBB7-4C3F-4D04-B292-B34FD0BA777A.jpegC51166CF-89F5-4D4C-B739-C8373C16D872.jpeg9C647EE5-5274-4A70-84AD-F350172CAA47.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back