Reflections on rear view camera screen

I've definitely suffered from reflections on the rear view monitor screen, Carrerasax. I was carefully reversing towards an information board which was clearly visible on the reversing monitor. Unfortunately there was a reflection of the dashboard walnut veneer superimposed on the image of the information board. Shortly after that I hit the walnut post which was rather attractively positioned in front of the information board.

Colin ???

Looks like it would work well.
Do u have any experience of using anything like this on any other device?
And do you think it should trim down to fit the screen on camera device?

I have no experience myself but I get the reflection problem myself. My rear view screen is mounted on the rear view mirror and sometimes I have to be a contortionist to get a clear view of the screen. I think I might send off for a couple (one for my Notebook and one to cut up for the motorhome. I suffer with 'dry eye' which can be aggravated by looking at a computer screen and TV. This device may help with that.

My rear view camera monitor sits on the dash and is one that shows what’s immediately behind rather than mirror replacement. Probably different causes to others but I only get reflection from roof lights, if I pull across the fly screen or blackout it stops it for me. Isn’t that simple for you others is it?

Mine is in mirror position so seems to pick up patern on wife’s frock and all sorts of other stuff in the cab. Very annoying, even difficult seeing detail of following traffic sometimes!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back