Sad news from Yorkslass ( Sue and David )

Just read this post. Really sorry little Sunny has moved onto the other side. Hope the pain don't last to long for you and Dave Sue.
.... Tom ....

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss, Sue & David.
I know how important your little family member was to you - my thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I have had some sad news from Yorkslass ( Sue and David ) . Yesterday they had to have their much loved dog ( Sunny ) put to sleep , I don't want to go into too much detail but basically after a few health issues the vet said Sunny was getting old and there was nothing else they could do for him . All the friends of Sue and David will know how much they adored Sunny and he will be missed very much by all of us . Please join me and Lorraine and send your support and love at this very sad time and you are in our thoughts Sue and David xx
I have had some sad news from Yorkslass ( Sue and David ) . Yesterday they had to have their much loved dog ( Sunny ) put to sleep , I don't want to go into too much detail but basically after a few health issues the vet said Sunny was getting old and there was nothing else they could do for him . All the friends of Sue and David will know how much they adored Sunny and he will be missed very much by all of us . Please join me and Lorraine and send your support and love at this very sad time and you are in our thoughts Sue and David xx
So sorry to hear about sonny such a sweet little dog we will be thinking of you both xx

all dogs who cross the rainbow bridge go to Devon I'm told, so he is in a better place free of pain with the rolling hills of his youth to roam, he has come home bless him. Hugs for those left behind but it is not forever.

I have just read this, and losing a pet I know can leave a void in your life ...sunny no longer in any discomfort,which is a blessing in itself ...but the important bit is you two lovely people take care of yourselves

Andrew

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back