Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019

Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Springwood Showground, Kelso, Scottish Borders, TD5 8LS
Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Miquelon)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Miquelon

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Could you add Iain and Ann Gillies to your list please - arriving Saturday. Thanks. Looking forward to meeting with you all again.

Sorry your van is still in bits. Hope you soon get it back. Meg
Thanks. Hope you all have a great time really p.... off missing out again. Fingers crossed it won't be long now before we can book on another meet with confidence of making it.

We are hoping to attend this rally if there is still room! Arriving Friday..leaving Monday or Tuesday. Never stayed in this area before, so should make a change for us.

Thanks

Allen & Eileen

We are hoping to attend this rally if there is still room! Arriving Friday..leaving Monday or Tuesday. Never stayed in this area before, so should make a change for us.

Thanks

Allen & Eileen
Plenty of room. See you tomorrow. Meg

Unfortunately won’t be able to attend this rally owing to a visit from an overseas relative and a hospital appointment tuesday morning so it’s too far to come for two days. Hope you all have a great meet.

Fire pits are allowed.

Turn right after entering the showground. We are on the right after the main showground buildings.

Co-ords for the Showground entrance
55.596444. -2.437277
What three words for where I am parked
Frizzle. Straw. Fuse
Meg

Not looking good...exhaust has broke (1st joint down from manifold connection) just as we were pulling off M6 to Kendal. Now parked up at the cricket club, and looking for an exhaust in the town....oops..in Wetherspoons writing this.
Is there a contact phone number for the steward?

Allen

Hi Allen. Hope you manage to get your exhaust sorted. Just post on here. I'll pick up the messages. Meg

Slight hijack... At FIL's house and he is clearing out bits after wife passed away.
One item is a wheelchair suitable for putting in boot of small hatchback. Never been used. Anyone interested/has a use for this? Need to know in next couple of hours before leaving Glasgow.

If anyone is on site at the showground are there hard standings available please as the week has been rather wet to say the least.

Front part of exhaust has been 'wire fixed' to a part of the chassis on a temporary basis....enough to get me back home, approx 50 miles. Nice one man gang garage said that's the best he could do...no charge...still sounds like a tank, but at least I can reverse without the exhaust digging in.
Still at Kendal Cricket Club...it's festival week-end here, so that's a bonus, leave for home tomorrow and try to source an exhaust for a 2005 Hobby tag axle, alko chassis, right hand drive, 2.8 jtd fiat ducato...any clues?

Hope you all have a good time, and I'm sure we'll see you soon.

Allen & Eileen

Glad you are fixed enough to get home. Sorry you can't get here. Enjoy Kendal. Meg
Front part of exhaust has been 'wire fixed' to a part of the chassis on a temporary basis....enough to get me back home, approx 50 miles. Nice one man gang garage said that's the best he could do...no charge...still sounds like a tank, but at least I can reverse without the exhaust digging in.
Still at Kendal Cricket Club...it's festival week-end here, so that's a bonus, leave for home tomorrow and try to source an exhaust for a 2005 Hobby tag axle, alko chassis, right hand drive, 2.8 jtd fiat ducato...any clues?

Hope you all have a good time, and I'm sure we'll see you soon.

Allen & Eileen

thanks for the info.

We aim to have lunch here and then toddle over with the dogs. Probably arriving mid afternoon or so.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back