Some time ago

Sonar

some time ago while i was in the middle of refurbishing in an old motor home i become ill nothing serious but had nothing to do .
all the family came round with some ideas to keep me occupied while i was stuck at home.

match stick models heard of them but never had the time for anything like that anyway i started .

this is as far as i have got so far put it away when i went back to work and then the rest of the time working on the moho.

anyway put it in a box to do some more later and just found the box. and this is it now.
not something i will be in a hurry to finish….

IMG_1256.jpegIMG_1257.jpegIMG_1267.jpegIMG_1354.jpegIMG_2671.JPGIMG_2672.JPGIMG_2673.JPG

Wonderful.
Might one ask where the Habitation door has gone..?/
Left or right hooker ?
Looking forward to seeing the finished job. If I should live that long

Wonderful.
Might one ask where the Habitation door has gone..?/
Left or right hooker ?
Looking forward to seeing the finished job. If I should live that long
All yet to be highlighted.
I was thinking it may not get finished as I was hoping not to be Ill again

some time ago while i was in the middle of refurbishing in an old motor home i become ill nothing serious but had nothing to do .
all the family came round with some ideas to keep me occupied while i was stuck at home.

match stick models heard of them but never had the time for anything like that anyway i started .

this is as far as i have got so far put it away when i went back to work and then the rest of the time working on the moho.

anyway put it in a box to do some more later and just found the box. and this is it now.
not something i will be in a hurry to finish….

View attachment 72001View attachment 72002View attachment 72003View attachment 72004View attachment 72005View attachment 72006View attachment 72007
Better than some of the crap Swift put out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back