Stains on inside ceiling

Carrotts

Hi all ,,,well we have an old water stain on part of one of the interior ceiling panels. The panel in front of habitation door. Question how do you cover/ remove/ repaint it / or,,,,,,,,, Bear in mind I am useless at diy etc. Or anyone had a panel removed and rough cost. Want to get it all up to scratch prior to selling or if I can reapply for c1. 3/4 months time brian.

I got some spray on fabric stain remover which worked well on the ceiling of my VW on some old water stains, cleaned it all up nicely - but I suppose it does depend on what it is made of.

Try some of the elbow grease spray from £1 shops etc ,not sure if it will work but results various other items have been very successfully removed

As others have said, try the proprietary "removers" first, If that doesnt do, could you live with the area being slightly repainted? if so, get stainblock spray from usual DIY places, just a light spray of that might suffice, it stops the stain coming back through, and will also leave a white surface itself which might be acceptable, otherwise you can paint over without the stain re-appearing. Careful though, you don't want to end up having to retrim the whole van !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back