Swift carpets

Carrerasax

Swift carpets

Anyone else had problems with carpet backing disintegrating.
our Bessacarr b4 twelve months was up we’re and we are now told syntex the suppliers will not replace!
i have of course said so!!!!!! What are swift gona do, they supply them with the mhome.
wherever they lie over a protrusion eg safe top or access covers in cab, the backing clearly cannot cope with this pressure.
i
feel sure I cannot be alone amongst all those 2017 model swifts!!!!
please reassure me while I continue the fight!!

Had the same problem on Swift Rio carpets. They sent replacements but we had to send them back because they were disintegrating before we even put them down. The dealers are still trying to sort it out for us.

Interesting , I feel suppliers and/or swift have failed to acquire carpets fit for purpose/application!!

Welcome. We are dealing with alan Kerr Paignton who have referred to their warranty department to take up with swift.

Carpets in our 2013 Bessacarr are holding up fine, even when used and abused for over seven months a year for nearly 5 years. Looks like at some time they’ve changed to an inferior supply source. Dealer needs a good kicking...under sale of goods legislation they are responsible to rectify or recompense if goods not fit for purpose.

Do you know what type of carpets/suppliers?
any info marked on them?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back