Tail lights

Iandsm

I don't know if I read this on here or somewhere else but Its worth repeating. My motorhome is now ten years old and over time the plastic tail lights, reverse lights and fog light covers have become dull, so much so that I could hardly see the bulbs even in the clear reversing lights. The tip is to give them gentle polish with Brasso. and the results were brilliant, the lights are s good as new. Bulbs celery visible even on the red covers and the clear reversing lamp cover is completely clear. Altogether a great result.

I get a kit from Germany for my Toyota Alphard headlights, but before that I used tcut

I did mine with g6 paint cutting past but after a mth or two they returned to dull,prob should have sprayed with 2 pack lac,anyway mot made me change to new ones which were only £6 each.lamps.png

I did mine with g6 paint cutting past but after a mth or two they returned to dull,prob should have sprayed with 2 pack lac,anyway mot made me change to new ones which were only £6 each.View attachment 50912
That an excellent price, my Hymer rears are much the same but their price is £75.00 each, since I'm not in Germany all the time where i get some special stuff so I now use Farecla G3 for the windows in the Hymer and headlights on the Alphard

Last edited:
I once had a broken rear brake light, therefore it was showing a bright white light Not wanting to cause attention from Mr Plod I took off one of my bright red nylon socks and tide that over the broken plastic Brilliant result!
But a bit further along the road I was pulled over He said he had never seen such initiative shown and that I should be proud of my endeavour Then the bastard booked me
I took it to Court and won!
The Court just could not stop laughing and was told that if everybody on the roads was as careful as I was to keep to the regulations it would be a lot safer place!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back