Chat Room

Oh Tes, I wish I had a magic wand or at least some kind of incredible divination that would tell you what's going on. It's so incredibly sad to hear you say that you're scared and in pain and I wish I could make it all go away.
Massive hugs and my best home-made positive vibes coming your way... and you know where we all are if you need to vent :Blow_Kiss_Emoji:

Minisorella;n33080 said:
Oh Tes, I wish I had a magic wand or at least some kind of incredible divination that would tell you what's going on. It's so incredibly sad to hear you say that you're scared and in pain and I wish I could make it all go away.
Massive hugs and my best home-made positive vibes coming your way... and you know where we all are if you need to vent :Blow_Kiss_Emoji:

Thank you hun x ... I'm doing ok right now. The pain has been doable since last night.

:Heart_Eyes_Emoji::Blow_Kiss_Emoji::Bouquet_Emoji_PNG::Kiss_Mark_Emoji::pink_Heart_With_Arr

frustrating it is Tes waiting is the worse bit but the not knowing is even more worrying decent pain meds took me about six months to get something that owrked then had to go back when igot used to what iwas on for a upgrade and a change now have some decent pain med and some good top ip if needed dont take the top up unleess icrawling round the floor glad to hear that the pain is doable or that you body has startedaccepting the pain meds alays hear for a whingee if ever you need one all the best flower

Thanks hippy x
I had a good day yesterday with only one attack and 2 lots of morphine. I was given a new medication Friday by my doctors that I think is helping a lot with the number of attacks I am getting. Bit ouchie this morning, but we'll see how it goes.

well lot hope that your body accepts the pain meds what works for one doesnt work for another have had some that have scared me silly and wouldnt get down the stairs on them good space cowboys lol

Just got set up on tesco car park Tiverton for our first car boot of the year. Weather could have been kinder, the wind is bitter.

Edina;n33663 said:
Just got set up on tesco car park Tiverton for our first car boot of the year. Weather could have been kinder, the wind is bitter.

hope you do well :)

tes how are you doing havent seen anything about so just thought iwouldask ask am concerned that you ok and arent suffering to much and that the meds aestrting to kick in

oldish hippy;n33695 said:
tes how are you doing havent seen anything about so just thought iwouldask ask am concerned that you ok and arent suffering to much and that the meds aestrting to kick in

I am doing much better... how about yourself? x
The meds to stop the attacks have helped so much, not had one in days. The infection and pain and tiredness from the infection are still there. Without the attacks, I have only needed the morphine once for the "all the time" pain. Had a bit of pain over the weekend and a temperature a couple of times, nothing that the co-codamol didn't sort tho. so although I'm not okay, I am definitely improved. still waiting for test appointments, 6 1/2 weeks of infection is not normal... so I kinda wanna know what's wrong and to be fixed.

me iallright still chasing that black dog but hey ho thats life used to the pain in back by now

Morning all,

waiting for my coffee to work its magic. I'm out of bed but the rest of me hasn't caught up yet.

So this is #594. We got a long way to go yet. 'Spose this is one less for the lucky punter.
Going for a short walk before work. Still going to put my notice in on March 8th. Honest. I still drive an artic or a living, and as such, we have to have one day a year in a class room, for our annual CPC. For the last 2 years, I've said that one would be my last. I'm going have to apologise again this year.This one though, is my LAST. honest!!!!! Spain calls. Can you hear it ?

Morning all,

Heading up to Bristol today and was hoping you could get me a 'one day visa' Hippy. but don't worry I can dodge the border guards

Phil is heading out today to Hereford, Keeley and I will be joining him Friday. Hope to see some of you there :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

:Blow_Kiss_Emoji:

We are at Hey on Wye today Bill is having a major book fix still if it keeps him happy for a few hours

Left in pouring rain this morning, visited Taunton, Bristol and Yeovil, and came home in blazing sunshine.

Dadad;n33818 said:
So this is #594. We got a long way to go yet. 'Spose this is one less for the lucky punter.
Going for a short walk before work. Still going to put my notice in on March 8th. Honest. I still drive an artic or a living, and as such, we have to have one day a year in a class room, for our annual CPC. For the last 2 years, I've said that one would be my last. I'm going have to apologise again this year.This one though, is my LAST. honest!!!!! Spain calls. Can you hear it ?

march 8th?????? this was posted yesterday...1. may..........anyway enjoy putting your notice in and enjoy spain.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back