Chat Room

Morning all,

Got some jobs to do outside today, so hope the dry forecast is accurate

trixie88;n33918 said:
march 8th?????? this was posted yesterday...1. may..........anyway enjoy putting your notice in and enjoy spain.....

March 8th 2019 :Smirk_Face_Emoji: And this is 602 :Zipper-Mouth_Face_E

Dadad;n34060 said:
March 8th 2019 :Smirk_Face_Emoji: And this is 602 :Zipper-Mouth_Face_E

ooooh doooooh...never thought of 2019.........whatever, whenever......good luck and enjoy........

Well it finally arrived and it’s parked outside the house! Now waiting to go shopping (tomorrow) for stuff and with a bit of luck try and go away even just for a night to see if everything works!

Jeanette van.jpg

Edina;n34440 said:
Whoop, whoop, Jeanette, happy travelling. :b0212:

Thanks Chris for sorting it haha don’t know what went wrong there and anytime Chris! (you know what I mean)!!

Morning all,
Taking a friend to Minehead today, so praps sample the ice cream there :Ice_Cream_Emoji:

Edina;n34744 said:
Yes, a choc fudge cornet, and twas most palatable!

I'll have to make do with Cornish vanilla from the freezer, maybe on a small slice of chocolate cake,:Hungry_Face_Emoji:

Well it seams the chatroom thread with the sticky is well and truly stuck I came for a chat but it seams that the room is empty .

Edina;n35770 said:
I'm over here in the corner :)

Ah the one with the pointy hat with the big D on it I saw you but didn’t want to disturb lol

Annie's getting the diesel itch already, get yersel down yere and I'll buy yer a cream tea.

It is a little quiet in here, I may have to start singing :Grinmacing_Face_Emo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back