• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

The Green Frog Rally 10th - 15th October 2019

The Green Frog Rally 10th - 15th October 2019
Posted by The laird
The Green Frog
Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

andyjanet

Rally Organiser

I’m usually in bed by half nine tennish. Up usually half six . I’m up for a late night and having wine. But I’m not sure what to expect ...
It’s normally an easy going time if you want to chat there’s always people around to talk to, bed time is whenever you feel like it although at Moffat Friday and Saturday-night people get together in the cafe and there’s always a brew going somewhere, don’t be afraid to say hello there’s always a lot of knowledgeable people at meets and just enjoy, Andy

andyjanet

Rally Organiser

Janet says if anyone wants any jewellery repairing please bring it along and have a chat
Also she is available for a jewellery making session in our van if anybodys interested

Mark135

Gordon how about this for an idea if you give me that bottle of whisky I’ll obligingly empty it and get all arty fary on the empty bottle turning it into a nice lamp or something for one of our lucky members to win in the raffle how does that sound. Am I not a genius or what. 😜
Here's an arty farty one for the raffle🤭15707161738463868380817247795384.jpg

Busylizzy

I booked up for just thurs and fri . I hadn’t been to a rally before but the friendly welcome was much appreciated! I wanted to stay longer but had to come home as other half had made plans with mother in law and I needed to get back for our other dogs.
I will definitely be booking onto other rallies and want to say huge thanks to ‘the Laird’ and to all I met. Hope you have cracking next few days . To those who might feel apprehensive about going alone or otherwise to a meet for first time .... do it. I felt totally safe , able to ask for advice and loved the ‘real life ‘ people . Not pompous and snobby. Brilliant

The laird

Rally Organiser

I booked up for just thurs and fri . I hadn’t been to a rally before but the friendly welcome was much appreciated! I wanted to stay longer but had to come home as other half had made plans with mother in law and I needed to get back for our other dogs.
I will definitely be booking onto other rallies and want to say huge thanks to ‘the Laird’ and to all I met. Hope you have cracking next few days . To those who might feel apprehensive about going alone or otherwise to a meet for first time .... do it. I felt totally safe , able to ask for advice and loved the ‘real life ‘ people . Not pompous and snobby. Brilliant
It was very nice meeting you also ,many thanks for your kind words,try and get Bruce to pop along as well
c u soon
regards Gordon,,the laird