The Green Frog
Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
You little tinker sloping off without saying ta ra yesterday. You’ll have to go elsewhere for your cuppas now...well huffed!!!!!
Oops. I'm sorry. I went off early to use the laundry and all your shutters were drawn. My bad. You can beat me with sticks next time!!! (But I might like that).

To all of you that feel aggrieved that I skulked away without the usual tea soaked, tearful goodbyes; I'm sorry.
The need and ability to wash my clothes overwhelmed me and I ran off to the laundry. Again sorry.
Grovelling yours
Mike

To all of you that feel aggrieved that I skulked away without the usual tea soaked, tearful goodbyes; I'm sorry.
The need and ability to wash my clothes overwhelmed me and I ran off to the laundry. Again sorry.
Grovelling yours
Mike

Naughty boy Mike :devilish:

I booked up for just thurs and fri . I hadn’t been to a rally before but the friendly welcome was much appreciated! I wanted to stay longer but had to come home as other half had made plans with mother in law and I needed to get back for our other dogs.
I will definitely be booking onto other rallies and want to say huge thanks to ‘the Laird’ and to all I met. Hope you have cracking next few days . To those who might feel apprehensive about going alone or otherwise to a meet for first time .... do it. I felt totally safe , able to ask for advice and loved the ‘real life ‘ people . Not pompous and snobby. Brilliant
Glad you enjoyed your time it was great to meet up 👍👍

Hi Gordon thanks for another great meet nice meeting up again meeting old and new will catch up sometime when I get back hopefully all the best to everyone on forum Jimbo

Hi Gordon thanks for another great meet nice meeting up again meeting old and new will catch up sometime when I get back hopefully all the best to everyone on forum Jimbo
Thanks Jim and all appreciated your pies etc as per superb,hope you have a safe a no doubt great time over there,hope its not tooooo hot for you🥵
all the very best mate c u

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back