• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

THE GREEN FROG (when r u arriving?)

The laird

Rally Organiser

the laird ,,,hope to arrive early Thursday evening around 18*30๐Ÿคž
ian and cath โ€” Friday three ish
tribute11 Thursday
Busylizzy-thursday

please donโ€™t go onto ehu points until you are instructed as I have a list as to where ehu requested vehicles will be parked at
CANYOU TRY AND MAKE CONTACT WITH ME PRIOR TO PARKING UP PLEASE REGARDS GORDON
THE LAIRD
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Last edited:

Busylizzy

Thursday afternoon. What is the etiquette on arrival and will the site say where to park ? Cheers

The laird

Rally Organiser

Pay at cafe but make sure you say your with the motorhomer group will park you up when I arrive but just park up till I get there

andyjanet

Rally Organiser

Iโ€™ll be there late morning Thursday
Kettle will be on in the Concorde if anyone wants a brew when you arrive๐Ÿ‘โ˜•

The laird

Rally Organiser

Lizzy, don't arrive during darkness, as the meet organizer aka Gordon, will be sitting in the heat scoffing pies and bovril, which in turn, leaves you to your own devices, which can end in near tragedy.

:ROFLMAO: โœŒo_O:love:
At least we wonโ€™t have any dipping their wheels if you ainโ€™t coming๐Ÿคช

runnach

Wish we were coming, Bea still struggling a bit. Mot due end of month, thinking better to punt it due lack of use โ˜น

2cv

Wish we were coming, Bea still struggling a bit. Mot due end of month, thinking better to punt it due lack of use โ˜น
Hope Bea feels better soon.

We made it to Moffat yesterday but didnโ€™t see anyone ๐Ÿ˜€

3B787C84-F4CF-4443-B465-9DCAA0F96657.jpeg

Have fun and weโ€™re looking forward to the next one.

runnach

Not sad either, being ironic (y):coffee:
Ironic, nah DerekfaeBerwick, just a trolling **** as usual, with nothing to bring to website of any use. Go forth and multiply.

Ps, I note from alerts on sister site, there are 14 in a row from you. Feel free to troll me on sister site, please don't spoil the karma on this site. Understand??

Last edited: