Tree surgeon

teejay

Tree surgeon

So a man who hails from the Emerald Isle goes for a job interview to become a tree surgeon. Unfortunately for him, the English interviewer does not like him and determines that he will make it too difficult for him to be successful.

After the usual niceties, he says, "OK Mr O'reilly, what species is that tree?"

He answers, "No problem sur, that is without any doubt a fine specimen of a Douglas fir, sur."

"Ok, what about that one over there?"

"Oh sur, that is a Fine Spruce that is sur."

"And that one about a hundred yards away to the right?"

"Ah sur, to be sure that is definitely an Oak sur, a deciduous Oak sur."

Interviewer is struggling to catch him out and in desperation says, "Ok Mr. o'reilly, the Douglas fir just here then. Tell me which is the front of this tree and which is the back?"

He walks all around the tree and begins muttering to himself and the interviewer thinks, "ah, I've got him now!"

Mr. o'reilly stops, scratches his head and announces, "Well sur after much consideration, I was stumped one that one so I was but, I have come to the conclusion that this here, where we are standing, is indeed the front of this here Douglas Fir sur."

Interviewer (rubbing his hands) says, "And how do you conclude that then my friend?"

Mr o'reilly says, "Well, sur- without putting too fine a point on it sur, some durty feckers had a shit round the back sur!"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back