US tries to Ban TikTok

I tried it for a couple of days & got bombarded with videos of local youths doing naughty things in there VW golf. Note I am being very restrained in my words.

I tried it for a couple of days & got bombarded with videos of local youths doing naughty things in there VW golf. Note I am being very restrained in my words.
It takes a few days for TikTok to work out what content you like. If you search for motorhomes, camping, vanlife or other hobbies for a couple of days it will soon deliver the content that suits you.

YouTube has a similar shorts part, which is better I think, and you can spend a good while scrolling down, like or dislike and make comments, not sure what you can do on TikTok as not used it since it first came on.

Never been on never been on tick-tock or even tried it so it would not be a loss to me in the slightest.

Looked on face book but never joined. I guess i am an antisocial social apps sort of person.

Seems most of them cause some sort of trouble in our family one way or another ..:LOL::LOL:

Never been on never been on tick-tock or even tried it so it would not be a loss to me in the slightest.

Looked on face book but never joined. I guess i am an antisocial social apps sort of person.

Seems most of them cause some sort of trouble in our family one way or another ..:LOL::LOL:
WE joined f book but only use the buy/sell market section, handy as no fees like e bay, mind you there are scammers and nutters on it so you have to keep your wits about you.

Back