Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, June 13, 2024 - 12:00 PM
End: Monday, June 17, 2024 - 01:00 PM

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

Warners The National Motorhome and Campervan Show​

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - YOU MUST BOOK WITH WARNERS

We are organising a club area at the National Motorhome and Campervan Show. Full details of the event can be found by clicking the click below.

When booking, you will need your member ID; you can find this on the homepage of this website on the right-hand side above the rallies.

w2.png

Once you have this number, click on the link below this image and fill out the form as follows:

w1.png

Once you have booked, please post in this thread, "I am booked from Thursday" or "I am booked from Friday", and we will add you to our list.

The more of us that book, the better the area we get!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
List of members who have confirmed that they have booked with Warners.

1. Moonshadow
  2. Wilde Wanderer arr Fri
  3. bevburman arr Fri
  4. Hymer Snobs arr Thurs - tickets booked for Saturday night
  5. Wes Thurs
  6. ChristineD Fri
  7. jim and pat dalton Thurs
  8. UFO Thurs tickets booked for Saturday night
  9. Wilded369. Fri

Last edited:
All booked up and confirmed through the Out&AboutLive website, arriving Thursday.
Weve also booked two tickets for the Saturday night extravaganza...anyone else going?

All booked up and confirmed through the Out&AboutLive website, arriving Thursday.
Weve also booked two tickets for the Saturday night extravaganza...anyone else going?
I've put that you are booked for Saturday night against your name on the list, might nudge others to do the same

looks like a good show :) but too close to the Orkney trip for me :(

We have booked, arriving Thursday, and have booked tickets for the Saturday evening show.

David & Judy

We are booked from Thursday to Sunday including Saturday night entertainment. I booked through Warners not knowing it was on here, but then I told them I was with you lot and they said they will place me in amongst the Motorhomer crowd.

We are booked from Thursday to Sunday including Saturday night entertainment. I booked through Warners not knowing it was on here, but then I told them I was with you lot and they said they will place me in amongst the Motorhomer crowd.
Are you on the correct thread Andrew, this one is for Newark Showground. I thought you’d signed up to go to Newbury

oops yes you are right Rog, I am going to Newbury.
Newark . . Newbury . . They both start with N so you should expect people of my calibre to think they are the same thing . . . .
Same place as Norway really, isn't it? And is the rally you are talking about in a suburb of New York? www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=newark+new+jersey
🤔 :)

Hi Martin
We are all booked in for Thursday and tickets for Saturday evening.
Looking forward to seeing you both there

Back