Warning Spain and Portugal

I don’t think so guys, they would have mentioned it I’m sure.
They keep texting and saying what a nice time they having, probably just trying to make me jealous.
If you haven’t been before, it’s worth the effort. Just a small friendly commune.

Just left Mikki’s yesterday, now at Alvor on the old aire. Had to make sure had plenty of beer to weigh me down over last few days but getting better from now on (although still cool/breezy today).

Just left Mikki’s yesterday, now at Alvor on the old aire. Had to make sure had plenty of beer to weigh me down over last few days but getting better from now on (although still cool/breezy today).
Did you bump into my neighbours Sue and Del?

Hi my friend, we heard that it had gone down since we all left when they threw us out, so is it just as good ? Sue and I are currently enjoying the liquid sunshine in Morbihan

Hi my friend, we heard that it had gone down since we all left when they threw us out, so is it just as good ? Sue and I are currently enjoying the liquid sunshine in Morbihan
Hi Pete, Mikki’s is still a ‘marmite’ place although seemed a bit quieter this time. There are lots of full timers but they are mostly in one area. When we arrived it did look a bit scruffy but during the days the staff were doing a lot of work clearing weeds etc. Reception/bar staff very friendly as usual and relaxed. The prices have gone up like most places but at least you have 16amp power if you want it! Would still visit if passing.
Alvor ‘Aire’ is still there but as a ‘tolerated’ no camping behaviour place. There are rumours that it is going to open again in the summer - wait and see?

Hi Pete, Mikki’s is still a ‘marmite’ place although seemed a bit quieter this time. There are lots of full timers but they are mostly in one area. When we arrived it did look a bit scruffy but during the days the staff were doing a lot of work clearing weeds etc. Reception/bar staff very friendly as usual and relaxed. The prices have gone up like most places but at least you have 16amp power if you want it! Would still visit if passing.
Alvor ‘Aire’ is still there but as a ‘tolerated’ no camping behaviour place. There are rumours that it is going to open again in the summer - wait and see?
PS: Just to clarify Oppy’s comment - Mikki’s didn’t throw us out, the Portuguese government asked us to kindly leave 😁

Poor old soul..
The memories going.
The main reason that they left, is because they drank the Algarve dry.
We know, because the forced us to aid and abet them.
😜

Back