13 degrees, Sun coming through.

Attachments

• photo584.jpg
    photo584.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 4
Pauljenny;n5314 said:
First misty, wintery morning.
13 degrees, Sun coming through.

13°C !!!!!!! Are you sure that's outside? Just had a thought - where exactly is outside?

Colin ???

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly Glasgow :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

60 to 70 mph gusty winds, driving rain. Just another day in sunny Wales.

Still dry and very mild here in Yorkshire but the wind is picking up slightly but not quite big coat weather yet.

Full Member;n5324 said:
Outside a

13°C !!!!!!! Are you sure that's outside? Just had a thought - where exactly is outside?

Colin ???
Outside is where you go if you go through your front door,back door, French windows. But not your bedroom,bathroom,cellar or oven doors.

does that help, Colin?

Actually we're halfway up an East Algarve hillside. It's 20 degrees now.

Been torrential rain here in West Wales all day coupled with gale force wind.:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Very_sad_emoji_icon

Pauljenny;n5419 said:
Outside is where you go if you go through your front door,back door, French windows. But not your bedroom,bathroom,cellar or oven doors.

does that help, Colin?

Actually we're halfway up an East Algarve hillside. It's 20 degrees now.

I thought it might be somewhere like that, Paul.
Please feel free to provide updates, together with photos as necessary, as and when you have the need to upset the pats.

Colin ???

You can trust me to be my usual discrete self..
I would love to post a wet, rainy picture.
were having a severe drought..
Maybe next week ,Inshallah

Tes;n5603 said:
very windy

..........in the Big 'B' I'm guessing.
Thanks,Tes. I trust The Big Guy isn't overdoing it and is well.

Colin ???

Very wet and windy here

The wind has died down here but it's still very mild out.

Jeanette;n5646 said:
Very wet and windy here

.........in County Durham?

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n5669 said:
The wind has died down here but it's still very mild out.

Bet you're not out at all. I recon you're indoors still celebrating with Bill.

Colin ???

Winds dropped and it looks as though we might see the sun - where's me speedos

Once again the weather here is dry and mild but it is said to drop by the weekend as we get some icy blast as the wind changes direction.

Full Member;n5612 said:
..........in the Big 'B' I'm guessing.
Thanks,Tes. I trust The Big Guy isn't overdoing it and is well.

Colin ???

He never stops... He is away from today until after the Christmas meet so that will give him a bit of down time. His days at the moment are looking only at the laptop. I think he is happier when his mind is active although a bit of a break talking to other members will be good for him I think.

dry but coldddddd

Campervanannie;n5715 said:
Once again the weather here is dry and mild but it is said to drop by the weekend as we get some icy blast as the wind changes direction.

I saw that on the BBC weather site, Annie. I hope I don't return to burst water pipes - I took a chance and left the CH off (it's rarely on at any time of the year) though thankfully turned the mains water off.
Doh!
BTW it's been about 18°C overnight here so the bedroom doors onto the balcony were open all night and right now the temperature is climbing fast under a clear blue sky. It's almost surreal.

Colin ???

Back