• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Weather Report..................

Pauljenny

It’s been wet and windy all day, but heading off tomorrow for a month of sun. Looking good on the forecast, we arrive on Sunday.
View attachment 50404
Bon voyage, Bill.
Don't forget to pack a high capacity smug filter.
It was 26' when we breakfasted at 9.30..
We got up late, after spending 2 hours outside watching the latest meteor shower... More like a meteor drizzle..!
Pushing 30' now, and rising

It would seem that the move in a southerly direction is working out very well indeed:

IMG_20191009_134350.jpg

Any guesses as to where I am and what lies on the horizon?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Pauljenny

Lindisfarne..,Filey Brigg, Spurn Point.. ?

Pauljenny

......is the wrong answer, Paul.
It's the Isle of Purbeck.
Who needs Foreign?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
By gum, Colin .
You must have left Scotland like a bat out of Hell.
Isle of Purbeck... ?
That's extremely south.
Been there once.. Didn't recognise it as it wasn't totally obscured by what they call a " Sea fret " . What we , in Yorkshire call a " Blizzard ".
No chance of a sea fret here
It's 25 degrees. We are forced to sit outdoors again.
We might have to go meteor spotting again, as the sky is so clear.

rugbyken

left central spain and 33degs yesterday as we passed burgos this pm it was registering 18 do we really have to go back 26 this evening in a little village with lots of bodegas, filled up at a GM today in salamanca bit like costco only 110.9 a litre

grath

A little late this morn and I looked for the Flamingoes couldn’t see any😟made a cuppa looked again and hey ho, seven in the normal place. 😀Kept watching and another one flew in.
Can’t see much pink until they flap their wings a little, then a very strong pink red orange
Lovely to see, then two of them kissing or similar
Weather cooling slightly and getting towards normal temps around 25/26 ish but today expect around 28

The Chris de Burgh concert in the Pavillion, Bournemouth was great last evening:

IMG_20191009_210018.jpg

..... followed by a lovely moonlit walk back to the hotel on the cliffs:

IMG_20191009_222622.jpg

This morning we are basking in warm sunshine so it's an outdoor brunch on the menu:

IMG_20191010_111059.jpg

Out-of-season Bournemouth is a rather nice place to be.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Pauljenny

Another scorcher this morning.
Merciful Southeast breeze brings the temperature down to about 28.
Good news...
I took some corpses of the huge hornets, that we've been zapping, down to the village for an expert inspection... Outside the Coffee Shop.
Everyone agreed that, while they were big bu99ers, they really were honest, Christian Portuguese Hornets.
Hope I never meet any of these invading Asian Hornets, then.