Weather Report..................

Above Hertfordshire we have a blue/light grey sky with absolutely still air at about 3°C.
There's no rain forecast but the new 8-speed rear hub is forecast so I'm hoping to get that on the Brompton and........
.....................yep, it's a bike ride.

Wheeeeee!

Colin :):):)

Above Hertfordshire we have a blue/light grey sky with absolutely still air at about 3°C.
There's no rain forecast but the new 8-speed rear hub is forecast so I'm hoping to get that on the Brompton and........
.....................yep, it's a bike ride.

Wheeeeee!

Colin :):):)

Does it come with ”go faster” stripes and a very loud bell ............ 🤔

My olives and oranges are fine its my fishing lakes that need the rain :D:D
Yes, Ken ,but you've had some decent rain this Autumn. We had very little , hardly wet below the top inch of soil.
The pomegranates loved it, but they get some help, being near the cess pit..
It's a calm 9 degrees, this Pm .
Best afternoon of our visit.
Should I cancel our return flights, tomorrow ?

Yes, Ken ,but you've had some decent rain this Autumn. We had very little , hardly wet below the top inch of soil.
The pomegranates loved it, but they get some help, being near the cess pit..
It's a calm 9 degrees, this Pm .
Best afternoon of our visit.
Should I cancel our return flights, tomorrow ?
the wind has stopped here now clear blue sky's but cold the locals say we could get snow up in our mountain village soon :coffee:

I don't mind crisp, cold, clear, calm, evenings.
So I didn't object to this one.
Frosty breath and The Old Steam Packet, halfway between our son's house and the hotel .

Said our goodbyes and celebrated the lack of Diabetic problems, from this morning's hospital session.
Excellent pub grub, convivial atmosphere and a couple of nourishing, healthy pints of Landlord , to set it right.
If the Retinopathy results are ok, We'll be happy..
It could take a month before we get the test results..

Got woken up this morning at 5am by a racket outside: heavy hailstones!

Now it's breezy and rainy.

Nearly the end of week 2 for radio, only one more week to go until Cry Freedom! 😁
I must be weird as I am getting more energy by the day, not less. Maybe I'm martian?! ;)

Weather Thur 14 Nov 2019-01.jpg

Weather Thur 14 Nov 2019-02.jpg

... and a whole lot of garden sorting to get on top of! Hope we get some dry days over the next 3 months or so...🌞🌞🌞

Back