Weather Report..................

Herts is following Devon on the weather front. The wind has virtually gone, as has the rain.
The sky is getting progressively lighter and sunny patches are on the agenda for this afternoon.
Yippee!

Colin :):):)

18 degrees, on the terrace.
Won't last long .
Cyclonic clouds racing in from the south west.
Good job I'm not able to eat lunch out there.
The tooth that the Spanish dentist tried to talk me into spending 700€ on root canal work, was gently extracted by a nice Portuguese lady.. in two separate pieces. Typical Olive stone fracture, evidently.
So I'm 636€ better off.
That'll buy a lot of brandy here, to ease the pain and protect me from the cold weather that's forecast.

Surprisingly very little wind here today (unlike Monday!) In fact it‘s been quite pleasant and I spent all afternoon outside in the veggie patch weeding a couple of the raised beds and cleaning the paths between them.
Where's here, Tony
Somewhere exotic ?

Southerly winds are helping to reduce our electricity bill.
11 degrees and expected to remain so, overnight.

Aberdeenshire!

Doesn't get more exotic than that, eh ?
Foggy, damp start.
No rain yesterday.
The Sun's breaking through and we're expecting a sunny 16 Degrees day.
The Almond blossom, orange blossom and various flowers are enjoying the damp conditions.
Lots of cheerful birdsong.
Now, where did she hide my sunglasses..?

The temperature in Hertfordshire went up from 5°C to 8°C overnight and it's now dry and settled.
Rain is a possibility later this afternoon so I plan to cycle this morning and perhaps this afternoon do a bit more work on the Brompton rear rack now that I've taken delivery of some new, shiny, stainless steel screws and bolts.
The new rack should make it somewhat easier to bring the shopping home.

Colin :):):)

Decided to give the bus a run out, before it started sending out roots into the drive.
Decent run up to Cadbury garden centre (small village!), but someone turned on the sprinkler and the fan for our homeward journey. The Huntspill starlings were not bothered by the weather and were murmuring away as we drove past.

Back