What’s your plans this weekend?

Never gonna live buying a pair o crocs doon. It’s blowing a gale here I was gonna gee the van a run and spend the night at the the slanj but canny be bothered. Think I’ll just get pissed on the Christmas leftovers.

Never gonna live buying a pair o crocs doon. It’s blowing a gale here I was gonna gee the van a run and spend the night at the the slanj but canny be bothered. Think I’ll just get pissed on the Christmas leftovers.
Sounds a good plan to me Wully Lololol l

As usual, boy's ma let him down at the last moment so my plans went to shit again.😡😕
Might take the bus to Tong tomorrow instead, one kind of enduro meet or something going on.

Fingers crossed a meander up to Skye to visit friends who live near Neist Point lighthouse, have to back Thursday for hospital appointment. All depends on my blood results this Friday to ensure the latest meds they have put me on are not damaging my kidneys.

Fingers crossed a meander up to Skye to visit friends who live near Neist Point lighthouse, have to back Thursday for hospital appointment. All depends on my blood results this Friday to ensure the latest meds they have put me on are not damaging my kidneys.
🤞Steve

Confined to the truck this weekend and looks like it will be a few weeks away before we can venture off again

Derriford appointment for missus tomorrow and sons 20 month old puppy pedigree golden cocker spaniel for the w/e!!!! That they intend breeding from this year if anyone out there has a well behaved prospector for😂😂

Heading off down south for a hab service on the van - 2 years old now, how time flies. Don’t need to go back to where I bought it from but for us it’s a good reason for a week or so away in the van as we take things easy and will take a week for an 800mile round trip!

Heading off down south for a hab service on the van - 2 years old now, how time flies. Don’t need to go back to where I bought it from but for us it’s a good reason for a week or so away in the van as we take things easy and will take a week for an 800mile round trip!
Enjoy and safe travel Tony

In Berwick tonight Gordon, visiting Eyemouth tomorrow and staying Dunbar harbour tomorrow night home Sunday afternoon, if you around give me a bell.
We like going to Eyemouth if you don’t mind me asking whereabouts do you park up

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back