What did you do to your van today?

Ha!! Amatuers, wait til you get into Cycle Thread and the wonder that is the BA spanner, sends chills down my spine just typing it.

. . . so how do they spell 'for toffee' then?

And their petrol evaporates so quickly that their gallons are only 3/4 of a gallon. Or is it that their 8 litre engines use it so fast that after they have put a gallon in the tank as soon as they start the engine most of the gallon is used up?

The funny thing about BA spanner sizes is that the bigger the BA, the smaller the nut. Or spanner. Usually used in radios and electronics so far as I recall.

And if you leave it stood for a few weeks the "gas" turns to varnish.

And they measure weight by the pound even the weight of a bridge, and they can't spell for toffee.

They make it all easy to do for their tiny brains by using an adjustable anyway, rounding off their nuts :) :) to keep the MIG in use.
What is also funny that we BRITISH folk measure heating and cooling in kWatts, but in the US they still use BTUs - what exactly is a BRITISH THERMAL UNIT anyway? how many pairs of Long Johns you own?

Ha!! Amatuers, wait til you get into Cycle Thread and the wonder that is the BA spanner, sends chills down my spine just typing it.
BA Spanner?

Its a Tool, Fool.
iu

Ooh where from? We pick up our new van Monday and it has cream seats.🙀
Motorhome essentials ,if you google them
They attend a lot of shows ,dave ,ten thousand sunsets recommended them to us and this is my second purchase from them
Regards Gordon
You can get them on eBay and pay by pay pal as well but I called them today and got her husband in paid by card and sending out Monday
Faux grey I got and two sets of arm rests covers as well

IMG_3775.png

We've driven our tin tent over to France today and are now sat in front of a roaring fire, drinking wine and really suffering !!!, although I've developed a dose of the squits, ah well, se la vie
Well that day was the best, it's been pretty glum since then, so we've decided to stay here in our friends house in front of a roaring fire for a few days yet. Bye the way, the bums healed now !! not sure about the liver though. BTW this the biker gite that we helped set up some 20 odd years ago.
IMG_4335.JPG

Back