• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

What did you do to your van today?

Hamishhymer

Neglected ours again today.......left on its toddy whilst in swinging London sightseeing centrally and beyond the realms of reasonable road siding, actually in a budget hotel room in Westminster with a working shower, unlike our beloved m/h.
S'all good though and having a lovely time supporting the local economy.................free food at trafalger square was tasty too and the 'crusties' are an overwhelmingly fantastical bunch of diverse and intelligent beings as obviously portrayed by our overtly right wing and sloppy media. So there! Everyone is doing their bit, you too and no one can deny the absolute incredibleimage1.jpeg

Vanterrier

Started packing it again as we realised we had nine days free after MOT on tuesday.
A bit presumptious I know but my glass is half full ;)
Will head North to Scotland to enjoy the weather up there.
K ;)

Vanterrier

Passed its MOT today with no advisories ;)
I didnt have any real concerns but you never know and its just a nice feeling to get that out of the way.
So, now to complete packing this afternoon and off we go again tomorrow ... yeeehhhh!!!
K ;)