What made you smile today.

colin like your new motorhome

Except that He Who Has A Sense Of Humour has changed the image!
I can be very, very patient.
But my time will come.
You have been warned.

Colin ???

colin like your new motorhome

Barrie, do I detect a Moho detail on your avatar that is different to the one normally thought of as belonging to your Moho?
If so He Who Has A Sense Of Humour has struck again.

Colin ???

Hope you dont have any midges/gnats/mossies round there Colin, started thinking a little differently about water lately :)

Hope you dont have any midges/gnats/mossies round there Colin, started thinking a little differently about water lately :)

There were a few bugs around but it wasn't a problem, Neil.
We sat and enjoyed prawns, salad, baguette, rosé, water etc, etc whilst anticipating the sunset. This is yet another free aire and one of my favourite's. There were also BIG fish jumping just metres from us.

Colin ???

40 years ago I did a flying instructor course at Rural Flying Corps. I visited there yesterday and was reunited with the aeroplane used, it had aged better than me! Certainly made me smile.

image.jpeg

Bit of a wry smile - another beautiful day, parked up opposite Gravelines, France, before going to Calais and the ferry home after 6 weeks away in Germany.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    476.2 KB · Views: 5
Watching the swifts catch flying insects and scooping water on the wing is making me smile this evening.

WP_20180724_20_10_33_Pro.jpg

This is the Canal Lateral de la Loire, our overnight stop.

Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back