What rallies would you like to attend in 2019?

Admin

Administator

I am now looking at our 2019 rally calendar and wonder what rallies we should look at booking for 2019.

There has been some interest in the Upton Blues Festival and the Malvern Show. Are there any others that I show be looking into?

For all the rock and rollers.
View attachment 38338
Hi Phil
I know you mentioned ins last time but I went to France this year & loved it on my tod too!
Cycle lances in virtually every town & drivers give way to cyclists going around roundabouts around the perimeter
They drive with more patience & respect for pedestrians too than we maniacs here
Just think how great it would be to go as a group
Hey what if you sed Its the responsibility for all to provide there own ins for that trip, on an individual basis?

Wow yeah that Rock & Roll Motor show looks cool Be there or be square lol

It's a fab weekend great bands last year .
Floors bit strong concrete. Lol
Motorhome show to .
Would be happy help out with setings up a meet .rally organisers/admin.

Have we heard anything about a Druridge and if it will be available for us next year assuming you want to arrange one there again I do hope Druridge isn’t going to go the same way as Rutland into the bowels of what used to be. ?

Have we heard anything about a Druridge and if it will be available for us next year assuming you want to arrange one there again I do hope Druridge isn’t going to go the same way as Rutland into the bowels of what used to be. ?
Somebody - can't remember who - mentioned maybe moving the Druridge meet a week or so to coincide with the music festival they have there. That would add a certain something if it's do-able.

I am now looking at our 2019 rally calendar and wonder what rallies we should look at booking for 2019.

There has been some interest in the Upton Blues Festival and the Malvern Show. Are there any others that I show be looking into?
How about something down south such as the New Forest area. Or Wellington Country Park which is not too far off of the A33.

Somebody - can't remember who - mentioned maybe moving the Druridge meet a week or so to coincide with the music festival they have there. That would add a certain something if it's do-able.
Great idea. What date is the 2019 Coquetfest?

How about something down south such as the New Forest area. Or Wellington Country Park which is not too far off of the A33.

Keep your eye out on Motorhomer your wish may come true.
We like to do magic if at all possible.

We’re planning on the Malvern show again, it would be great if Motorhomer got an area near the entertainment.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back