Where is Ireland?

Vanterrier

Theres a section for UK touring but Ireland is not in the UK.
Theres a section for Touring on the Continent but Ireland is not there either.
So where do posts on touring in Ireland go?
K šŸ¤”

Head towards the isle of man.

Try not to hit it.

I'll get me coit.

Itā€™s just to the west on a very expensive ferry route, at least the Rosslare ferry seems to be a bit hefty. Ireland also does not appear on any green, amber or red list. It is like the Channel Islands and the I.o.M inside the ā€œcommon travel areaā€ so it is all a bit vague. Recently went there and proof of double jab was all required when entering, on the way back the uk Border Force asked questions about duty free allowance and the like but asked in a rather bored fashion not really wanting a complicated answer.

What do you need to know, they play fiddles drink lots and believe in little people rainbows and pots of gold, as for places to stay, well anywhere except near Galway town, to end Donegal is best, trust me im an idiot.

I live in Northern Ireland. We are still part of the UK. You will get very good maps and directions on your phone under Google Maps. Ireland is a lovely place to visit especially the Antrim coast and right down the West of Ireland to Killarney. Come over and enjoy a good holiday on quieter roads>

I think i know where Ireland is, just not where to post stuff about it... been a few times now and cannot wait to go back.
K ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Rec
Suppose the NI is on UK and Eire is on travelling overseas? But in practice it could be either! :ROFLMAO:

We went to Ireland in 2015 and 2016.
Trev showed us some wonderful places and gave us some great Times
But I think it's been cancelled now.
Probably since Ex- President Donald J Fart failed to find an ancestral connection.
Barrack O' bama did, of course.

We went a few years ago, wonderful place, going again hopefully, but it's not a cheap journey even using the truck ferry overnight.

Theres a section for UK touring but Ireland is not in the UK.
Theres a section for Touring on the Continent but Ireland is not there either.
So where do posts on touring in Ireland go?
K šŸ¤”
Have a look at Total motorhome Ireland. Also, Campaign for Motorhome Aires Ireland. You'll find them on Facebook.

I assume Motorhomecraic has been mentioned?

Incidentally, this is the ferry Liz found, a lot cheaper when we used it by comparison.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back