Where is the best place….

Most of my stuff like that I get in packs from Amazon.

They'll deliver almost anywhere if you're away, you just need to keep an eye on the delivery updates and be around to meet the driver because they understandably won't hang around. Disappointingly though, they rarely ask for identification.

Amazon have drop boxs at selected locations all over France in supermarket carparks etc you just get a code number to open box

4 x 35A. fuses in my renogy inverter blew ( probably from steam getting in bare wires ) the strongest we had available were 30A jeff replaced them and it works perfectly, couple of weeks later some 35A from a boxed set were available so opened it up to replace them but visually the new 35A ones were less substantial than the 30s so left them in, i intend to purchase a new 3000A inverter when i return & will replace the 30s & carry that inverter as a spare

4 x 35A. fuses in my renogy inverter blew ( probably from steam getting in bare wires ) the strongest we had available were 30A jeff replaced them and it works perfectly, couple of weeks later some 35A from a boxed set were available so opened it up to replace them but visually the new 35A ones were less substantial than the 30s so left them in, i intend to purchase a new 3000A inverter when i return & will replace the 30s & carry that inverter as a spare
What in heavens requires a 3000w inverter. :unsure:

Back