Which AGM Leisure Batteries??

• Thread starter Deleted member 5583
  • Start date

Deleted member 5583

Hello.
I'm hoping to take advantage of the eBay 20% offer and get my leisure batteries today. I've seen a company on there called Tayna who are taking part in the 20% off deal. Has anyone any experience with these good or bad? Also I'm aiming to spend around £300 for the batteries and want as bigger bang as I can get for them bucks so can anyone recommend anything? I've been looking at Banner batteries through Tayna, through eBay and they work out around £300 for 2 115ah jobbies which would be quite a bit cheaper with the discount applied. Would I be best getting 2 115ah batteries or 1 230ah battery?? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
John

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have decided on the batteries you want it would be worth checking Alpha batteries for their prices too. They give us members a discount iirc so with that discount and ebays discount you should get a great price
Good luck
K ;)
Look in Discounts section of these forums to see...
Alpha Batteries Discount Code
Use the discount code below to recieve a 7.5% discount from Alpha Batteries online store.
Make sure you add the code in the Voucher Code section of the basket.
DISCOUNT CODE: *******

Hello.
I'm hoping to take advantage of the eBay 20% offer and get my leisure batteries today. I've seen a company on there called Tayna who are taking part in the 20% off deal. Has anyone any experience with these good or bad? Also I'm aiming to spend around £300 for the batteries and want as bigger bang as I can get for them bucks so can anyone recommend anything? I've been looking at Banner batteries through Tayna, through eBay and they work out around £300 for 2 115ah jobbies which would be quite a bit cheaper with the discount applied. Would I be best getting 2 115ah batteries or 1 230ah battery?? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
John
have a look at halfords, may be ,ok pj

When you have decided on the batteries you want it would be worth checking Alpha batteries for their prices too. They give us members a discount iirc so with that discount and ebays discount you should get a great price
Good luck
K ;)
Look in Discounts section of these forums to see...
Alpha Batteries Discount Code
Use the discount code below to recieve a 7.5% discount from Alpha Batteries online store.
Make sure you add the code in the Voucher Code section of the basket.
DISCOUNT CODE: *******
Ok thanks. Do these sell on eBay?

Tanya are a well respected seller.
You will find fairly extensive discussions on here about which are the "best" batteries.
But you may not get through them all by the end of today😀😀
I've always found megabatterystore to be competitive.

You don`t say where in the UK you are ?

If you are in a position to be able to travel to Rochdale you can save an extra 10% on the Ebay price by contacting them and arranging to collect.

Scroll down the Ebay listing approx half way and you`ll see the details on the left.

That would bring the price of 2 X 12V 130 AH Leoch Adventurer AGM Deep Cycle Leisure Battery down by £34 to £304

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back