Who's Awake

OOOHHH .....OHHHH OH//////// me gas fire is working now........WONDERFUL ........pilot light had a flame on it......then when knob was turned to let gas get to grills ect....it all shut down............boilerman said pilot light blocked.........he bew down a rubber tube on to the pilot light..........and WAY HO.......SORTED .....well chuffed.......happy bunny.
weather temp supposed to be up one degree from yesterday
however...it feels colder today......sun is more watery than yesterday...so not giving out as much heat.....

all have a good day

Evening and yes sue it was a cold but sunny day here today we had a quick shower but the sun still shone and tonight it’s a clear sky and cold 🥶 are you out and about in the van Sue?..trixie I’m pleased you got your gas fire fixed especially now the nights and days are putting in colder

Evening and yes sue it was a cold but sunny day here today we had a quick shower but the sun still shone and tonight it’s a clear sky and cold 🥶 are you out and about in the van Sue?..trixie I’m pleased you got your gas fire fixed especially now the nights and days are putting in colder
Back home now Jeanette, ......school holidays...,,,trying to stop them killing each other :giggle: ,

thanks jeanette.........simple job for gas fire...SORTED.......ptoblem was getting a gas man who repairs fires..............however...i relented to using central heating eventually............chap who serviced the boiler.....said he didnt repair fires.......he had a quick look at it anyway.....and sorted it in a matter of minutes.....MY KNIGHT IN A BOILER SUIT....lol...
have you got school holidays this week or are they next week in your area............more child minding for you eh....take care

thanks jeanette.........simple job for gas fire...SORTED.......ptoblem was getting a gas man who repairs fires..............however...i relented to using central heating eventually............chap who serviced the boiler.....said he didnt repair fires.......he had a quick look at it anyway.....and sorted it in a matter of minutes.....MY KNIGHT IN A BOILER SUIT....lol...
have you got school holidays this week or are they next week in your area............more child minding for you eh....take care

We’ve got the school holidays now trixie so back next week and yes more babysitting duties love them to pieces but ooh peace reigns when they go I keep thinking I’ve gone deaf!..lol we baked chocolate buns yesterday well when I say we I mean me...haha but she enjoyed them!...you definitely need your heating on lately trixie it’s been cold on a night time

Back