Who's Awake

Well that’s back to work now the jolly is over
We’ve had a great week ,scenery ,meals and the van never hiccuped one bit gonna work out my fuel consumption
Spent most of yesterday at the Edinburgh royal inf as the father in law is in there and been a bit not well after the op
Fingers crossed all on up this week

Wet start here in West Lothian but looks like it might brighten up later ,running about daft already roads shut ,m8 crash now between j1&j2 ,bit foggy here wonder if that’s contributed to this?
Hope all you early birds are well

me and her spent yesterday and will spend this morning baking retro food for daughters wedding this after. sausage rolls, cakes, devilled eggs, vol au vents, pineapple hedgehogs, lemon drizzle , chocolate, marble and fairy cakes - all that good 70s stuff that people mock then wolf down !

me and her spent yesterday and will spend this morning baking retro food for daughters wedding this after. sausage rolls, cakes, devilled eggs, vol au vents, pineapple hedgehogs, lemon drizzle , chocolate, marble and fairy cakes - all that good 70s stuff that people mock then wolf down !
Sounds like the perfect party food to me hope it’s a great day for you all. 💋💋

Hope the sun was shining for you all yesterday Mr.B

Ok ,mr and mrs b been busy from what i have read losing the plot with these forum as they look the same forget where li read something and it dont mean that l have replied in wrong forum lol

Morning Hipster great to have you back at the crack of dawn it’s been lonely in here on the early shift I eventually stopped looking in as nobody was awake 💋💋

the wedding was awful. half the grooms family, who we'd never met before, couldn't stand the other half , we got roped into a fancy restaurant meal ,50 quid a head , then onto the reception in a working man's club but noone was hungry, so i gave all the food away to all the inmates , had a row with my daughter and went home. might pop to Clevedon today and have a bit of the large chocolate cake i thoughtfully kept in the van .

Back