Who's Awake

Everyone has given up and run away :unsure: and if it wasn`t for these damned appointments i`d join them o_O

Morning campers, mr.woo same here if it wasn’t for appointments... Malcolm hurt his leg before X..as and he’s only now got the dressing off and he had to go to see the nurse 3 times a week to get it changed, as he fell over the cart and he had a severe infection!!.. and it’s still not right!!

even in between appointments you can take the van out to local spots, cook a meal ,have a bit of a walk and a snooze. today ,as i'm trying to increase my wind power [puff pant] i'm quite happy to take the van down the harbour. it might be a bit familiar , but it's colourful and busy and i like water and boats . i shall eat my egg and bacon in the freezing cold ,sat at a picnic table with a nice view , then maybe a doze in my warm camper. it's not the Alps but it's not sat in the bloody house either

even in between appointments you can take the van out to local spots, cook a meal ,have a bit of a walk and a snooze. today ,as i'm trying to increase my wind power [puff pant] i'm quite happy to take the van down the harbour. it might be a bit familiar , but it's colourful and busy and i like water and boats . i shall eat my egg and bacon in the freezing cold ,sat at a picnic table with a nice view , then maybe a doze in my warm camper. it's not the Alps but it's not sat in the bloody house either
Good on you mate ,get in there

Sounds better than my limp effort I sat in the van on the drive eating toast and coffee 😔 but I think a trip to the coast next weekend.

Can anyone tell me why I’ve got to keep logging in even though it says keep logged in it’s on both sites

Good day folks been away early am and just stopped for a break
Give 2 cv a wee line as Bill is handy and may be able to help with your log in probs

Back