window leaks

wilfyboy@hotmail.com

I have a small leak on my rear habitation window, water comes in at the top and drips down, cannot see any faults in the seal anybody any ideas.
2007 ace airstream.
thanks for any help.

Whenever I’ve had a window leak I’ve done my best to find where it is then applied vaseline. This may provoke some schoolboy guffaws but it’s worked every time for me.

I have a small leak on my rear habitation window, water comes in at the top and drips down, cannot see any faults in the seal anybody any ideas.
2007 ace airstream.
thanks for any help.
thanks guys have used creeping tolley and cleaned the seals all seems ok now. thanks for all you help and advice. hope to return favour sometime.

Never liked it when people seal round windows or lockers to stop leaks ..
If its a framed window I would take it out and re-bed it. if its a standard window with rubber seal remove top rail and rubber frame seal and re-bed ..

Never liked it when people seal round windows or lockers to stop leaks ..
If its a framed window I would take it out and re-bed it. if its a standard window with rubber seal remove top rail and rubber frame seal and re-bed ..
It's all very well if you have the skill and confidence, but many don't. Just avoid those big slugs of mastic. Using masking tape each side of your intended attack can control the spread.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back